Lemon Valley is a 38-acre farm located in a hilly area with breathtaking panoramic views, including Lake Elmenteita and the Sleeping Warrior on one side and Soysambu Conservancy on the other.
Lemon Valley Farm offers a variety of activities such as nature walks, pony rides, swimming in the pool or hot tub, quad biking, archery, ziplining, spa treatments, and relaxing on the porch swing while taking in the beautiful surroundings. In the evening, enjoy a bonfire with cocoa and s’mores while watching the city lights in the distance. This is a perfect place to experience country life at its best.
We are located off the Nakuru-Nairobi highway, between Kikopey and Nakuru town, across from the turn-off into Soysambu Conservancy and there are clear signs to guide you to our location.
Farm fresh meals at the Frog and Toad Canteen
Our canteen offers a unique and cozy dining experience with charming eclectic decor and stunning views from the porch. We use farm-to-fork ingredients, including organically grown vegetables, herbs, and some animal products. Enjoy a meal with a beverage or cocktail of your choice while taking in the fresh mountain air.
Cabin in the woods
Our cabins, cottages, and campsites are located in a hilly and secluded area, perfect for nature lovers seeking privacy. Each cabin offers stunning views of the Soysambu Conservation and Lake Elmenteita and has a private deck for guests to enjoy the views. The cabins are stylishly and comfortably furnished with luxurious and whimsical touches. We offer a variety of accommodation options to suit the needs of families, groups, couples, and solo travelers.
- Free Parking
- Free wifi
- Spa (Massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrub, hot tub)
- Activities like: Ziplining, Quad biking, skating, painting/crafting lessons, archery, pony riding, farm tour, hiking, cycling, swimming + free yard games like; Volleyball, Giant Jenga, Darts, Sandpit, football, trampoline, swings, weights, punch bags, etc.
- Events venue (meetings, conferences, retreats, weddings, lunches)
- Camping (with clients’ gear or with ours or van camping is all possible)
- Self-catering option available (We have a fully equipped large capacity kitchen for hire) for overnight guests and those with day events like weddings, get-togethers, etc.
- We have an on-site fine dining restaurant open to everyone from 7 am – 10 pm. Guests can come in for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check out some other hotels in Nakuru county ” Hotels in Nakuru “